:o:0:O

:)

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

crhis brown

thank you for singing the song say goodbye as it really suits my situation now.
well fyi i just broke up with that guy in my previous post. well, im not so saying that i love him more than enough or what so ever. he is just another guy who actually fooled me once again and he actually made me cry for the first time for breaking up with a boyfie. yess i do i admit im being selfish while im with him since im a student of a great varsity and im just being super arrogant at some point that i actually ignore him. but i atleast never forget to tell him good night before i sleep. we start of with a very akward way that i actually hate him during our high school. yes i do hate him alot! its a real wonder that i can actually attached to him all the way. damn! is it my fault for being so arrogant or its him? being so unfaithful and didn't keep his word? hell yeah the process was a complete disaster where few weeks before we broke up he told me that there is one slut girl actually caught his eyes. not his eyes but that bicth csught her eyes in him. he told me that they are getting closer but i told him its okay because she's only his friend kann. on the day we broke up, i was alerted by an update on facebook says that e was tagged by the girl on a photo. i take alook at it and text him saying taht i've seen his pic with her. after few texts, he finally told me that he had already fall for her. that was like thousand of needles strikes my heart intantly. i aked him so whats next and he say that he wants us to be just friends. noy more than that. again that was painful. so i started to cry in the toilet for not letting the rest to know that im actually crying for an ex-boyfie! that lame! i dont want to look silly and so weak for a guy! im hard and i dont cry for a guy! but it a real wonder taht im actually crying for him taht nite. i tought i had him for my everything but i was wrong. i was hurt again. i cant say much on this anymore because the tears aren't dry yet. soon i hope that i can overcome this sickness for most of the things that linger around me actually reminds me of him. help me to be strong please. im so on my knees now craving for someone to take my hand and take me out of this sorrow!
lets meet the bicth and the pimp k..

* the bicth and the pimp

*the fucker


Listen to your heart
Girl you know,
We should be apart, baby I
I just can't do it
I, I just can't do it

Listen to your heart
Girl you know,
We should be apart, baby I
I just can't do it
And sometimes it makes me wanna cry

5 comments:

  1. do fuck him...setan towl main kan perasaan org nie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks zaty. its kinda encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  3. uih, kenpa nehh lols! cte2 sama gua :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nanti aku cerita. panjang. aku rasa bodoh juga lah

    ReplyDelete