:o:0:O

:)

Monday, June 07, 2010

will it be a

FAIRYTALE

I've forgotten how long it has been
since I've never again...
listened to you telling your beloved fairytale
I've thought for a long time
I start to panic
have I done something wrong?

You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you can ever understand
You said I love you ever after
The stars in my sky has lightened up

I'm willing to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

You said to me with full of tears
Inside the fairytale are all lies
I can't possibly be your prince
Maybe you can ever understand
You said I love you ever after
The stars in my sky has lightened up

I'm willing to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

I want to be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending

I will be
that angel you love inside the fairytale
Spread up my hands
become the wings to protect you
You must believe
believe that we can be like that in the fairytale
prosperity and happiness is the ending
Let's write our ending together





*dearest i never knew that it would be this hard forgetting you.
you took me to this world full of hopes and you teach me how to fly with my wings.
fly away into our world filled with our dreams and hopes.
i miss you. even we are no longer together, you will always be the best thing that ever happen to me. because you show me the colours of beauty. you made me wait for you no matter what happen. and till foever i'll wait. even the clouds on the sky slides away and the sun shines i'll always hope that you'll come and sing me this song again like you use to.

tiba tiba teringat kat mamat ni. sebab dia satu-satu nya victorian yang still contact aku and VICCB pernah main lagu tong hua ni time band comp 2008. 1st time aku jumpa dia. hee.

meet Amie Uzaimie.


*i wish i could fly again. forget this world behind. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment