:o:0:O

:)

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

ouh dearest

i had some fun tonite. wacthing mmovie with buddies.
well im sorry for being such a freak tonite. i dont really treat u beautiful people properly sorry. its just that i wanted to scream to the top of my lungs and tell you the truth bout what i feel inside but it seems that no one listens. sorry. i love you guys and thaks for the nite!

see how much you make me smile?
heee.


hey buddy. im sorry its just that im having some mood swing
but still im just mad at you some how.
we'll talk bout this k buddy.

*lets listen to nickelback-photograph
Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head

And this is where I grew up
I think the present owner fixed it up
I never knew we'd ever went without
The second floor is hard for sneaking out

No comments:

Post a Comment